Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas to all!

For those of you celebrating this beautiful holiday, Merry Christmas.  I hope you are with loved ones and feel the warmth, joy and hope this day signifies.

Here are my lovely grand parents, who have been married for 66 amazing years.  My grandmother always explains to anyone who will listen that they've 'NEVER had an argument' in her Bostonian accent.  It's adorable.  My grand father just smirks in response, because he knows, as do the rest of us, they never argued because he lovingly went along with whatever she wanted. 

This Christmas, my grand mother is in the hospital not doing as great as we would like. She's still with us, after almost 95 years, and for that, we are blessed.  Watching her fight to stay with us, despite the many obstacles that have come in her path, is nothing short of inspiring to watch. 

Stay strong, friends.  As strong as my Nene.