Friday, January 24, 2014

How to feed our babies

One of the things I consider when I think about raising my child is how to ensure my child is healthy and happy.  The healthy part is on my mind.  While the baby is inside of me, everything I do, the baby does.  If I don't get enough sleep, or eat enough vegetables, the baby doesn't either. It's a lot of responsibility. 


When the baby is older, I'll have to try to ensure the same needs become habits.  I have to teach the baby these things.  I don't want the baby to learn baby clean plate club.  That is old news.

Check out this article about healthy eating for kids, here. "There's now research showing that when kids are allowed to serve themselves, they're less likely to overeat. They also tend to be more open to trying different kinds of foods."