Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Big Surprises

This is one of the best things I've seen- ever.  I loved it so much I watched it three times in a row.  This guy Isaac Lamb proposes to his girlfriend, Amy Frankel by gathering up 60+ of their friends and family and putting on a spectacle.

N technically asked me to marry him months after we already decided to marry each other and we had already started planning our wedding.  The proposal was a technicality after we actually had the ring.  Then again, I'm not big on surprises.  However, seeing this made me marvel at the prospect of being totally surprised and giving up control over a big event- like when  you will get proposed to.

Perhaps I should give in to surprises more often-  N would be happy.  But he'd also have to start coming up with some creative ways to surprise me :)