Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Starting Fresh

 I think there is something to be said for fresh starts.  I'm not great at them since I'm known for holding onto my baggage.  But there is a utility in dropping off a heavy load.  Leave it where it lays.  And then, run for the hills as fast as you can.

I thought of this after I located a nest of baby Robin's nesting in my hanging planter by my front door.  I was super exhilarated to spot them, and then immediately concerned that my close proximity to them would endanger them.  I started praying that the momma Robin wouldn't abandon them.

However, it seems like the babies are coming along.  Another two have hatched within the last two days.  I think it is the coolest turn of events ot have happened at my house.

It only takes 20 seconds of courage, right? Give it a try.