Thursday, August 30, 2012

Wasting Time

Recently I've felt like I don't have enough time for anything.  I feel like I have so much work to do that I don't have time for my friends which is something that makes me happy.  I don't have time for hobbies.  I don't have time for my errands.  I barely have time for N. That's what the weekends are for.

This article talks about what Americans really spend their time doing.  It's fairly obvious most of us spend our time at work and sleeping (about 17 hours).  Check out what we actually do in our spare time.

The average person spends 21 minutes socializing and talking.  At least I make use of my travel time by multi-tasking my socializing time at the same time.  Same goes for cooking and cleaning.  Multi-task or don't bother.  That's how I operate.

However, it strikes me that what my closest friends have told me is true.  I'm always so darn busy multi-tasking that I typically don't focus wholly on one thing.  That's a problem.  I'm working on it. It's just going to need more time.  Dammit.