Monday, November 19, 2012

Angels among us?

As I get older, I can't help but think that those that leave us (through death) are still among us.  I realize that makes me sound a bit crazy, and that there isn't any discernible proof I have to offer.  It's a feeling I get from time to time.  When there are moments that something from the past, that I haven't seen, heard or smelled comes back to me- I feel like I know.  

I found it interesting to read about this gentleman who believes he saw:

“flocks of transparent, shimmering beings” that “arced across the sky, leaving long, streamer like lines behind them.” They were, he says, “silvery” and “scintillating.” After coming out of the coma, Alexander wasn't certain what to call these sparkling beings, but he did describe them as “winged” and “advanced. Higher forms.”

Dr. Eben Alexander, a Neurosurgeon, was in a coma for seven days, and the above was his experience.  He's a man of science.  That makes me that more interested in what he has to say.  Take a look at his article.   Whether spirits or angels, it doesn't matter to me.  What matters is that there is even a possibility to consider.