Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Anniversary to me

One of the best parts of anniversaries is being able to look back and recall a feeling of joy all over again- almost as though you are experiencing it for the first time.

Last year, on December 15th, I officially published my first blog post.  It wasn't until awhile later that I allowed close friends to see what I was up to.  I was concerned that they would judge me- that they may not understand where I was coming from.  I've received nothing but support since the moment I told them about it.  Although I will say that my mom is my #1 fan. She still leaves a comment after every single post I publish.  That makes me feel special.

Most important, I still feel like the blog gives me an outlet.  The biggest challenge is realizing that I may have "learned" something and then I come back and have to blog about it some more.  Hopefully these life lessons will stick one day soon.