Monday, July 29, 2013

Friends Checking In

"KG.  how are you doing? I don't wanted to hear you being sad, it makes me sad.   You are the ray of sunshine for people. Well, obviously, it's OK to feel sad if you need to feel sad.  But I don't want you to feel sad."

This is a paraphrased VM left by a good friend a few days ago.  After I let my friends know (and anyone that reads my blog) that things have been challenging for me, they have been reaching out to support me.  I've had visitors, calls, texts, and emails.  I feel loved.  I love them.

I use this blog as a tool to sort through my feelings.  Most of the time, I have upbeat positive messages to relay to myself.  I do it as a reminder, so when the rough times come, I have something to toggle back to.  I didn't mean to be melodramatic last week.  Sometimes, I need to know that I am loved.  I need to hear it.  I hear you!  Thank you, thank you, thank you.