Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Man's Man

My husband thinks he's getting a bit chubby.  To be honest, I can't tell the difference in how he looks unless he doesn't shave for five days, and in that case, I think he looks particularly attractive.  Especially when he chops wood, or breaks out his chain saw.  He can split wood like a lumber jack.

While reading this article, I couldn't help but relate.  I have always loved me a mountain man.  It was always something I was attracted to.  It appears as though I am not the only one. 

Husky guys are a  "rare breed betwixt normal weight and overweight: The husky man. Be he pale and doughy from a regular schedule of mainlining quesadillas and watching Pawn Stars, or simply genetically destined to be larger than the average male, I am on that shit faster than you can say “BMI index.” Were you teased as a kid for being chubby before you had your growth spurt and evened out? You're probably sensitive to people's feelings, and therefore a great boyfriend, and therefore panties = dropped. "
"....the major draw of the Husky is his personality. By definition, they’re laid-back, comforting, chill, drama-free, masculine, and don’t judge you when you eat a lot. In fact, they want an eating partner. That’s probably part of the reason they’re dating you in the first place."

Truth.