Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Mommy beauty

Now that I am done with planning my wedding, which was quite overwhelming and time consuming, I can't help but think of what's next.  For most people, that means babies.  I think it probably does for us as well, when the time comes. 

As a planner, that means I think about babies, and what it means to be a mom, more often than I would have ever before.  I think about the details.  I think about what it will be like to give birth.  I think about what will happen with my body.  I think about how I won't be able to be as selfish with my resources as I am now.  It's a lot to think about. 

I read an article a few days ago about the torture women's bodies go through with pregnancy.  One photographer has decided to take photos of the carnage, to show the beauty within the wreck.  The beauty is the babies.  Look how joyful and loving they are. 

Check this out:  Article   (Jade Beall photos)