Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Time is here

my christmas tree 2011
Days before Thanksgiving was even upon us, I felt like the rest of the world was trying to shove Christmas down my throat.  I simply wasn't ready yet!  But if there is one thing I know for sure, it's that the world doesn't stop just because I ask it to.

So, the day after Thanksgiving I went to the store, got some new ornaments to freshen up my fake tree.  My niece came over and helped me put it together.  It's a pretty good looking tree if I do say so myself.

I'll be working hard to stay in the Christmas spirit- full of cheer and good will.  It's a challenge given how overwhelming all the details surrounding the holidays require.

While I'm waiting for Christmas, I'll find solace in Charlie Brown.  He know's how confusing it all is.
.