Sunday, November 20, 2011

Loss of Inspiration

All of the sudden I have a billion ideas of things to blog about.   I feel like I need to get these feelings out or else they will burst out of me and I'll lose them.  I find it interesting that all of the sudden I feel compelled to evaluate, consider, communicate- where has that been hiding for the past few months?

Eureka!  I found it back in the part of my brain I've been too busy to access.  This is the part of my brain that I have to hide in order to be more productive and efficient in other ways.  This is the part of me that gets distracted and engaged in other thoughts and concepts.  When that happens, I get off course.  Since work has been all encompassing, I think I just put that part of my brain on vacation. Compartmentalism at its best.  But we're back in action now.

Hoped you missed hearing from me as much as I missed writing.