Friday, September 2, 2011

Hilarity

The little things in life are really what keep me going.  This morning I was minding my business on my way to work, taking work calls, planning my day- in general, I was getting my work game face on.  I was almost there.  And then, I got a phone call from my bestie.  I had to screen her since I was already on a work call.

Less than a minute later I saw her car right in front of me!  I immediately realized why she was calling.  As soon as I could, I called her back, pulled up next to her and put my window down.  "heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!", I shouted.  Since that portion of the commute is bumper to bumper traffic, we actually had a brief conversation as we drove along.  Awesome.

Seriously- best morning surprise ever.  I love running into my favorite people when I least expect it.  It makes something mundane, exciting and fun.