Monday, April 30, 2012

Guess what? I know I'm not perfect

It seems apparent to me that there're people in my life who think I am a hypocrite. You see, I'm the type of person who is altruistic yet still swears like a sailor. I go to church almost every Sunday and yet I still won't let people get away with being assholes to me or the people I love. I'm just not all that good with forgiveness.  I still have work to do in that department.  

So- you're more than welcome to call me a hypocrite.  But just remember that I know who I am, I know what I'm capable of, and I know that I'm not perfect. God knows it too. And that is why going to church is the best place for someone like me -it's a place for all of the imperfect people in this world to get help with healing.

I'm going to have to fall back on the advice I know I should give myself for the next few weeks until I get over some difficult challenges up ahead.  I have to stay the course and think about the things I love- not the things I don't. 


That is all.