Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Loyalty and Friendship

Sometimes I feel like people throw around the word loyalty.  Today, I saw a video of loyalty in action  and it brought tears to my eyes.  I'll be the first to admit that I have what I consider the best friends in the whole world.  Not one best friend- but a small group of awesome and equally special people that stand by my side and support me however and whenever I need.  I'd like to think that if you were in the same position as the injured in the video, I would stand by your side and ensure you received the help you needed.  However, I would try not to sit on your face :-)  Thank you!

Just to refresh, loyalty is defined by dictionary.com as:

loy·al·ty

  [loi-uhl-tee]  Show IPA
–noun, plural -ties.
1.
the state or quality of being loyal faithfulness to commitments or obligations.
2.
faithful adherence to a sovereign, government, leader, cause,etc.
3.
an example or instance of faithfulness, adherence, or the like: a man with fierce loyalties.

*If you are interesting in making a small donation to help out our four legged friends in Japan who are victims of the recent devastation there, please click here
p.s There is something further we can learn on animals and loyalty.  Even more important they are SO DIFFERENT, but still get along splendidly. Super awesome!