Saturday, April 9, 2011

KG Update

Hello readers!  I'm pretty thrilled to know that so many people actually read my blog.  Thank you :-)

I've posted 108 times since I started blogging in December 2010.  And since that time, my readership has grown  far greater than I could have anticipated.  Would you believe that folks have viewed my blog from as far away as Russia, Algeria, Singapore, Brazil, Denmark, United Kingdom, Croatia, Canada, and of course, all over the US?  I can't.  But I'm really happy that the interweb has the magical ability to bring people together from all over the world.

I get excited to share my feelings and experiences with all of you and plan to continue to do so.  Doing this doesn't even feel like work.  It's fun.  I think this must be what folks talk about when they say if you have a profession that you are passionate about, its fun.  I'll have to work on making that happen in my real life.

Oh, and if you want to get an almost daily update from KG's Good Fight, "Follow" me down below on the right.  And send me a comment.  I love those.

Thanks again and happy spring,
KG